Immune Boost Box
This Immune Boosting box from The Food Teacher has been compiled to help support the immune system. Key nutrients found in the products aim to provide beneficial bacteria that support the immune tissues located in our digestive system and nutrients that help our body to clear toxins and up regulate immune cell function.
Within the box you will find (*see full ingredient list below):
- * Elderberry Complex from Bionutri combines different nutrients such as Vitamin C, B6 and D with Zinc and Black Elderberry, all separately recognised to support various aspects of the immune system.
- *BioKult Probiotics from Protexin is a multi-strain probiotic with 14 strains of beneficial bacteria that deliver high concentrations to colonisation sites in the gut and therefore help a range of digestive disorders.
- * ‘Lemon, Ginger & Manuka Honey’ tea from Pukka is a deeply soothing, traditional blend of zesty lemon and spicy ginger with sweet, nourishing notes of manuka honey.
If you are interested in a more bespoke supplement plan and personalised programme please consider a consultation at The Food Teacher Clinic.
These items will be packaged up in shredded paper and delivered, within the UK only.
If you are purchasing this as a gift and would like a personalised gift tag included in your box, please enter details in the “Additional Information Order Notes” section at check out.
*Full ingredient list (please use hyperlinks to products for more detailed information): Suitable for vegetarians
- * Elderberry Complex (Bionutri): Elderberry, Cellulose, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Dicalcium Phosphate,Potassium ascorbate, Acacia Gum, Crosslinked cellulose gum, Beta 1,3 Glucans, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon dioxide, Zinc Citrate, Dextrin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Dextrose mono-hydrate, Lecithin (Derived from Soya), Tapioca Starch, Sodium citrate, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Sunflower Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol. Nutritional Information
- *BioKult Probiotics (Protexin): Probiotic cultures [Bacillus subtilis PXN 21, Bifidobacterium spp. (B. bifidum PXN 23, B. breve PXN 25, B. infantis PXN 27, B. longum PXN 30), Lactobacillus spp. (L. acidophilus PXN 35, L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, L. casei PXN 37, L. plantarum PXN 47, L. rhamnosus PXN 54, L. helveticus PXN 45, L. salivarius PXN 57), Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66]. Nutritional Information
- *Lemon And Manuka Tea (Pukka): Organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients: Ginger root (32%), liquorice root, elderflower, fennel seed, lemon verbena leaf, turmeric root, lemon essential oil flavour* (6%), lemon myrtle leaf, lemon whole (4%), manuka honey flavour ** (2%). (*contains non organic lecithin, **contains non organic antioxidant: ascorbic acid).