- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4.
- Place the cornflakes in a food processor or blender and blend to a very fine crumb. If you don’t have one of these place in a food bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Place the cornflakes in a shallow bowl, break the eggs into another shallow bowl and beat.
- Blend the white fish, prawns, zest and seasoning till mixed and add the peas and pulse to combine.
- Shape the fish mixture into balls about ping pong ball size, dip into the egg and then into the cornflakes to thoroughly coat.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
If you wish to make with an oily fish mackerel works well, increase the lemon to whole lemon zest and add an egg to help bind.
Serve with brown rice and greens likes peas and cabbage. If you want to make the greens a bit different toss in a dressing of some lemon zest and juice, black pepper and a table spoon of sesame or nut oil or plain flavoured oil if preferred.